DISCLAIMER

FIRST THINGS FIRST. IF YOU CAME HERE FOR NEW ALBUM DOWNLOADS,YOU CAME TO THE WRONG PAGE. THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO THE DIE-HARD URBAN MUSIC FANS LOOKING FOR THAT RARE, HARD TO FIND @#*!. HOWEVER, I DO NOT STORE ANY FILES ON THIS SITE. DEAL WITH THE THIRD PARTIES FOR THAT. THIS SITE WAS CREATED BECAUSE FANS SIMPLY CANNOT FIND, ORDER OR PURCHASE THESE ALBUMS (plus those m*****f****** on Amazon.com be trippin'). I PROVIDE FOR YOU, NOTHING BUT RARE MUSIC FROM THE PAST. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ANY BROKEN LINKS OR UNFINISHED POSTS. SO JUST KICK BACK, LISTEN AND ENJOY.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

KILO - A-TOWN RUSH (Original 1991 release)




RE-UP


This is a very rare 1st printing of Kilo's 2nd album. The re-release came out in 1992 under the Ichaban record label. The re-released version omits the following tracks: "The Piz", "Ain't Nothing Like Kilo (D)", and the intro to "She's Got Me Eating (P---y)" was clipped due to sample clearances. "America Has a Problem (Cocaine)" and "My Ding-a-Ling" were taken from his 1990 debut "America Has a Problem".

NOTE: I originally uploaded this myself in 08, after paying $30 on Amazon. However, I had to snatch this from Bust The Facts just for the moment. Soon no password will be required to extract the files.

TRACK LIST:

1. Get On The Good Foot
2. Blow It Up (Featuring Red Money, Brick, Skislope)
3. Kilo Is The Man
4. The Piz
5. Pimpin' Ain't Dead
6. I Wish I Was Kilo
7. Baby Take a DH
8. Punk Ho Countdown
9. Ain't Nothin Like Kilo (D)
10. Punk Ho
11. She's Got Me Eatin' (P...y) (Featuring Red Money, Cobay)
12. Put Up The Defense
13. Hear What I Hear



DOWNLOAD

temporary password: bustthefacts

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE THE ONLY PLAYA ON THE NET TO HAVE THIS ALBUM!!! PROPS TO YOU.. I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE LINK THOUGH... IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET IT PUT UP AGAIN?? THIS SHIT IS RARE!!

Ron said...

I had the original but I lost it. I been looking this album since 1995. Please re-post this original version.

onfire30032 said...

I have been looking for this album for the longest. Is it possible to repost the link to download this album. PLEASE

Tears of Awesome said...

Looks like it got taken down again... Thanks for the effort, though. Good to see somebody still remembers ATL hip-hop from back when.

DJ DMT said...

SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT RAPPERS FROM ATLANTA IN THE 90's HAD A DIFFERENT SOUND. IT WAS MORE THAN BOOTY SHAKE AND CRUNK. YOU HAD EMCEES THAT WERE INFLUENCED BY WEST COAST AND EAST COAST RAPPERS ALIKE. I WISH THAT SOUND WAS STILL RELEVANT.