DISCLAIMER

FIRST THINGS FIRST. IF YOU CAME HERE FOR NEW ALBUM DOWNLOADS,YOU CAME TO THE WRONG PAGE. THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO THE DIE-HARD URBAN MUSIC FANS LOOKING FOR THAT RARE, HARD TO FIND @#*!. HOWEVER, I DO NOT STORE ANY FILES ON THIS SITE. DEAL WITH THE THIRD PARTIES FOR THAT. THIS SITE WAS CREATED BECAUSE FANS SIMPLY CANNOT FIND, ORDER OR PURCHASE THESE ALBUMS (plus those m*****f****** on Amazon.com be trippin'). I PROVIDE FOR YOU, NOTHING BUT RARE MUSIC FROM THE PAST. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ANY BROKEN LINKS OR UNFINISHED POSTS. SO JUST KICK BACK, LISTEN AND ENJOY.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

K-SOLO -- TELL THE WORLD MY NAME









RE-UP



Tell The World My Name is the debut album of the rapper K-Solo.
Hits like "Your Mom's in My Business" and "Spellbound" proved the growing success of his style. Most of the tracks was being produced by Parrish Smith except "Spellbound" which was produced by Erick Sermon.



Track list:
  1. "Spellbound"
  2. "Rockin' for My Hometown"
  3. "Everybody Knows Me"
  4. "Speed Blocks"
  5. "Fugitive"
  6. "Tales from the Crack Side"
  7. "Your Mom's in My Business"
  8. "Real Solo Please Stand Up"
  9. "Renee-Renee"
  10. "Solo Rocks the House"
  11. "The Messenger"
  12. "Drums of Death"

DOWNLOAD