DISCLAIMER

FIRST THINGS FIRST. IF YOU CAME HERE FOR NEW ALBUM DOWNLOADS,YOU CAME TO THE WRONG PAGE. THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO THE DIE-HARD URBAN MUSIC FANS LOOKING FOR THAT RARE, HARD TO FIND @#*!. HOWEVER, I DO NOT STORE ANY FILES ON THIS SITE. DEAL WITH THE THIRD PARTIES FOR THAT. THIS SITE WAS CREATED BECAUSE FANS SIMPLY CANNOT FIND, ORDER OR PURCHASE THESE ALBUMS (plus those m*****f****** on Amazon.com be trippin'). I PROVIDE FOR YOU, NOTHING BUT RARE MUSIC FROM THE PAST. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ANY BROKEN LINKS OR UNFINISHED POSTS. SO JUST KICK BACK, LISTEN AND ENJOY.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

QUEEN LATIFAH - NAME CALLIN' pt. 2/GET OFF MINEZ


NOW HERE IS SOME RAW LATIFAH S**T FOR YOUR ASS! I remember hearing this on a Cosmic Kev mixtape in 98 and thought... WOW! This isn't the R&B/Jazz/Hollywood Dana Owens BS that the Pop world wants to hear. This is the QUEEN from the streets of JERSEY on these underground tracks! I spent a few euros to cop this vinyl (trust me the s**t wasn't cheap). Anyway... ENJOY, because I honestly feel that we won't hear her get this raw and explicit for a long time.


tracklisting:

  1. Name Callin' Pt, 2
  2. Get Off Minez
DOWNLOAD

No comments: