DISCLAIMER

FIRST THINGS FIRST. IF YOU CAME HERE FOR NEW ALBUM DOWNLOADS,YOU CAME TO THE WRONG PAGE. THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO THE DIE-HARD URBAN MUSIC FANS LOOKING FOR THAT RARE, HARD TO FIND @#*!. HOWEVER, I DO NOT STORE ANY FILES ON THIS SITE. DEAL WITH THE THIRD PARTIES FOR THAT. THIS SITE WAS CREATED BECAUSE FANS SIMPLY CANNOT FIND, ORDER OR PURCHASE THESE ALBUMS (plus those m*****f****** on Amazon.com be trippin'). I PROVIDE FOR YOU, NOTHING BUT RARE MUSIC FROM THE PAST. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ANY BROKEN LINKS OR UNFINISHED POSTS. SO JUST KICK BACK, LISTEN AND ENJOY.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LUKE FEATURING 2 LIVE CREW - BANNED IN THE U.S.A. (Original Retail Version)


1992's "I Got Shit On My Mind" is NOT Luke's first solo album. 1990's Banned In The U.S.A. was first credited to Luke feat. The 2 Live Crew before Lil Joe Records changed the artist credits, tracklisting, and (whoa!!!) the classic album cover. While the re-release contains only 23 of the original 25 tracks ("Fuck Martinez" and "Arrest In Effect" were omitted), this here classic has the original tracklisting. Now when I first secretly bought this album (I was 14 at the time), I used to bump the title track loud and proud. However after the changes in Hip Hop music... it sounds... very corny (ha). Just think about me playing Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The U.S.A." with a Hip Hop beat right in middle of the hood... uhh... No more words for me to say, but this album is a classic. ENJOY!
Track list:

1. Banned in the U.S.A.
2. News Flash "People in the News"
3. Man, Not a Myth
4. News Flash "350 Men"
5. F--k Martinez
6. News Flash "Super Snoop"
7. Strip Club
8. News Flash "Nation by Storm"
9. Do the Bart
10. In Color-Men on Records
11. Face Down, A-- Up
12. Hey Jack!
13. Bass 9-1-7
14. So Funky
15. News Flash "Poll Results"
16. Mamolapenga
17. Video No Soul
18. I Ain't Bullsh--tin', Pt. 2
19. Commercial "Nasty M.F.s"
20. This Is Luke From the Posse
21. News Flash: "British Youth"
22. F--k a Gang
23. Commercial "Inquiring Minds"
24. Arrest in Effect
25. Mega Mix IV